Wednesday, April 28, 2010


OUT

Photobucket


dear friend,

i've somehow came down to a painful decision. as i'm typing this down, i'm at my brink of tear-ing again. well, think it's okay. you won't be reading this, and won't be caring as much i suppose. you won't be caring if i was here alone crying my eyeballs out, for only one reason. things seems to change so fast, in just a day. i want to ask for an explaination, but i better not. i've cried enough.

i'll miss those days that we had endless conversation about anything. i'll miss those days that i can just randomly ask you out. i'll miss those days that we txt non-stop for th entire day. i'll miss those days when i wake up reading your text - wishing me good morning. i'll miss those days that we meet up almost every week, or twice a week. i'll miss those days that you waited for me to slp before you do. i'll miss those days tht we chat on th phone until th wee hours of th morning. i'll miss those days tht you whine not stop over th phone. i'll miss those days tht without fail you'll brighten up my days i'll miss those days tht we meet up for movies. i'll miss those days tht we cuddle up tgt in th cinemas. i'll miss th smell of your perfume. i'll miss everything about you.

but now, it seems lyk everythings down th drain. well, i can't lose something tht i nvr had i suppose. everything was just almost there, at least from what i feel. i don't trust tht th time spent was just for th sake of it. take care my dear friend, idk what else to do. i'll shut myself away from you, if that's what you want. i'll be more than happy if one of these days thru your busy schedule, you'll think of me and contact me.

trust me, it's painful. i feel th hole dwelling even deeper, whenever i think of you. but i guess, you're just far beyond my reach. i'll love you still th same, but i nvr got th chance to tell you. and i think i'll never will.
okayy, promise you'll take care.

love,
sher.

No comments: