Saturday, April 17, 2010


F.

Photobucket

revive; from what it used to be

alright, i feel lyk typing writing and everything tht is along tht line. i feel th serenity of me pen-ing my thoughts down after swallowing it down so much till somehow, i feel as if my chest is a bottomless-pit. literally. lyk sometyms it gets so painful i feel lyk screaming, but thr isn't sound coming out from me. it was just, just now tht i felt as if i had breathing difficulty. ohwells, just fuck it.

reading thru what we were before, i felt my heart wrench-ed. th familiar feeling came back for a short while until you uttered th S-word. for what it may seem, everything tht was done; a word sorry was th only only word used. then, i start to wonder if sorry is such a big word, tht everyone is using it so freely that somehow it loses th meaning behind it.

i know i'm being a bitch now, making a big fuss out of everything. but well, how do you expect me to react? on th other hand, i can't blame you for anything too. thr wasn't any status between us to start with, and mayb afterall it's just me tht's taking everything so seriously; far too serious than what you expect. but thr wasn't any regrets of anything that i've said to you so far, it's just how you've taken it in. lyk what you told me, sometyms you just dk what to reply. okayy, i've gotten it. i will try to get use to it, just give me some tym.

ohmans, FML. shouldn't i? i think i read too much into everything's tht between us.

No comments: