Thursday, October 22, 2009


♥ NICE!

Photobucket

Happy Three Friends! :>

Thursday was a fine day whereby i went to school feeling a lil sick, as was running a fever th entire night th previous day. thankfully it went away in th morning when i woke up, but i woke up wit cough and throatpains. tell me abt it plssssssss. but well, recieved a txt from Z otw to school. and went to meet him before gg for lesson.

to my surprise, Z bought LUO HAN GUO for me! ohmy! touch-ed max plssssss. and he even accompanied me to my classroom before gg off for his break! ahhhh well, and though th drink was really bitter and stuff, but i drank it all up! :> did seriously help a lil bit here and thr! so really thanks alot kayy! :>

psychology lecture to end wit after a super long day. imagine having lesson from 10am all th way until 7pm, having only 1hour break in between. ohmyohmy. tell me abt it! and yes, i sort of lyk th lecturer though some say he's a lil weird. i just lyk thngs in different perpective i suppose! ohwells, dad came fetch me again! and home-d for dinner. okay, tha'ts my thursday. what abt yours? :>

and to end off, THANKS ALOT Z! REALLY APPRECIATE! :>

No comments: