Friday, October 17, 2008


SWEET SIXTEENTH! (:

Photobucket

it was indeed a pleasant surprise at th airport on thurs night,
whr LJ, jamine, cheryl and hilda was studying.
okays, this was wat happened.
half-way thru while studying i started complainging to jamine tht i was hungry.
so, she offered to buy me dinner since she'll not have th tym to buy my
bday present. so i happily said yes, and said i wld eat anythng she buys.
so when both LJ and jamine left i started to use cheryl's laptop.
and out of th blue, jamine and LJ came out of nowhr wit a cake.
ohohoh, HILDA has th same bday as me! (:
soyeah, was totally taken aback!
&&& jamine bought me a whole pack-ed assorted chocs from candy empire! (:
ohyes, and guess what, i recieved alot of stitch stuff for my bday this year.
shall take photo of it and post it soon!
gosh! i've got 4cakes in th fridge right now waiting to be eaten!
hahahaha, but yeah, thks for all those gifts and cakes friends! (:
SHER LOVES YOU!

No comments: