Friday, October 24, 2008


Photobucket

feeling kinda glad tht a week of o's has passed
and tht th papers tht i've done is relatively okays i suppose.
Chemistry was easy, and i nvr felt so prepared before! (:
English was alright i suppose, though i felt compre was kinda tough.
Geogragphy P1 was fine. lyk chem, i nvr felt so prepared before! (:
EMaths P1 was fine. could do th paper, except some questions.
nxt to come would be physics, emaths P2, geog P2, ss/lit, music, sci mcq.
come to think of it, i'm just left wit 2 more weeks of intense studying,
and i'm off to enjoy myself lyk nobody business! :DDDDDD
ohyes, thr's this person i want to thk other than my dear study grp ;
it is MY DEAR DADDY GOD! if it's not by his power and strength,
i wld not have pass this wk feeling so energized during my papers,
though i might have slept veryvery late th previous day.
lyk say for eg. my geog paper. th day before my geog paper,
jamine came over my hse to study and we onli slept at 6am in th morning.
all we had was 3hours of slp and thts tht.
but i wasn't feeling lethargic(sp?) when i entered th hall,
in turn i was wide awake and could do th paper wit confidence!! PTL! (:
so, i'm believing for a great week ahead as i sit for my physics and emaths p2 nxt wk!
I CAN DO ANYTHING
THRU CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME! (:

No comments: