Saturday, July 05, 2008

say it again.

i'm currently listening to say it again by Marie Digby.
awesome song i feel! :DDDDDDDD
anyways, today was as usual spending th afternoon at theory lessons,
and having dinner wit dad before heading home.
had a productive talk wit my dad thru dinner,
and yeah. he's advise nvr fails to set me thinking abt th decision tt i wanna take (:
okaysokays, lets see what have been happening in my life for th past few days:

Photobucket

ohyes, thr was cg ytd @ jared's place; combined wit minghui's cell since she's away.
it was definitely yet another great cg that was impactful; at least to me.
&&& i reali thank God, tt somehow i did let go certain bit of bitterness/ forgiveness
that was edged in my heart, ever since a long long tym ago.
i took th first step, and i reali thank God it was indeed a sucess! PTL! (:
i'm believing God for a greater move in my live,
and i'm reali looking forward for whatever that is coming my way!! (:
anyways, pastor mike will be at service tmr ministering to us!!!
can't wait man!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
ohohoh, W212 took a photo after cg ytd!!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

-----------------------------------------------
ps: pic will be up soon ! :D

No comments: