Tuesday, July 01, 2008

chinese o's oral!

okays, o's chinese oral is finally over!!!! :DDDDDDDD
was th last to be tested today,
and being th last "man" standing in th holding room isn't fun at all.
cos' th atmosphere was indeed VERY tense!
all i could hear was th aircon blowing and th spray that make th room nice smell-ing.
as so, i started praying since i was alone in th room!
ohGod ohGod, i reali thank you for confidence+peace+clear mind man! (:
i tot for sure i'll screw my oral upside down, but ironically i think i'll do well.
when i walk-ed into th oral testing rm, somehow i felt a sense of assurance
that th conversational part wld be something that i could handle! PTL for that man! (:
so, overall; oral was fine though thr were minor hiccups.
ohyes ohyes, wanna thank melvin(mascot) too!
for trying to calm my nerves as i "moan-ed" to him abt my nervousness as oral approaches.
hahahaha :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
thanks so much mascot!!! LOVESSSS (:


Photobucket

anyways, i finally got my ripples' slippers after my one and onli brown one
died on me 2weeks ago! :DDDDDDDDD

---------------------------------------
okays, i'm done! (:

No comments: