Wednesday, April 30, 2008

mid-yrs! dreads!

hello wello earth-lings!!!! (:
i'm feeling better i suppose, apart from th bad cough i'm suffering now.
ohgosh! i can't stand the weather this few days,
it's lyk so so so so so so so so so so soso so so HOT! HUMID!! :(
okays, anyways, enligsh social studies chinese emaths/amaths paper 1 is officially over!!!
reali thank God for giving me strength throughout this period of tym
when i'm down with bad headaches and fever-ish temperature esp during english and ss papers.
was practically on the verge of giving up during those papers
cos i could hardly concentrate and think straight.
when english paper1 started first thng in th morning,
my head was really spinning, hurting --- it was as if a hammer was knocking into it.
my head was really hanging heavy. :(
and as usual before the start of every test or exams,
i'll say a short prayer asking God's grace to come upon me,
and asking the holy spirit to guide me thru th paper that i'm gg to sit for.
at th start, it doesn't seem to work at all.
so i just tolerated th pain and all, & continued doing th paper.
as i could not squeeze out any brain juice on wat to write for compo,
i started on situational writing first --- it was a fairly alright topin to write abt.
then i went back to compo and guess wat, i wasted 3papers just on the starting.
oh btw, i wrote on "DREAMS".
i didn't know how to start, and seriously had no inspiration for anythng.
so just randomly wrote somethng, and somehow it progresses to
a story that i tink can enable myself to score (:
YAY!!!! PTL! :DDDDDDDDDDD
soyeah, anyways.
5papers down. and i screwed both my a/emaths.
but for the other papers that i've alrdy taken,
i've fairly high confidence that i can secure my scores and do up to my expectations! (:
-----------------------------------------
L1R4 = 10pts! L1R5 = 12pts! I'M COMING!!!! :DDDDD

No comments: