Thursday, April 17, 2008

changes?

Photobucket

today is definitely a tiring day out for me. PHYSICALLY!
had a whole day school as usual,
and surprising-ly i was lyk quite awake during most of th lessons in school;
including chinese whr i usually found myself kinda dosing off!
during cme today, had some random chat wit Avril,
and we sort of come a conclusion that ppl are changing; be it for th good or bad.
we should have more of those chats yeah? it seems lyk ages.
talking abt changes in people and friends-used-to-be and friends-used-to-be-close.
i find myself changing quite drastically,
within that very few mnths since last yr till now.
as compared to th previous-self which was emo, self kept and wat so u called
to th very person i am now;
regarded as to be someone striaght forward - to th extreme
i was just sharing wit avril earlier today that i changed to be someone
who is more "heartless" as compared to what i was last tym.
it's lyk for now,
i can't seem to tolerate behaviour that it's not out of my expectation.
okays, lets see. erm...
it's lyk for instance, if u stab-ed me for th first tym; i'll forgive you.
it u stab-ed me th second tym; i'll forgive you.
& th third tym u stab-ed me,
thats it! my attitude towards you will change for th worse.
i knw, you all might say that since i dare to admit my weaknesses and all,
why can't i change for th better?
it's true. talk-ed to jared before,
and indeed i'm aware of who i am,
what my strength's are and what my weaknesses are.
& it's sure th tym for me to look thngs at perspective and not over-expect!
maybe, it's a test given to me;
a test given to me upon if i have an open heart for God to change me,
to th person He want me to be.
& that leads me back to what jared preach-ed just 2weeks ago during cg.
" u can't forever stay upon th shelf, half moulded.
when God put you on, and start moulding you,
He too starts to take out th dirt in you,
and thus make u into a perfect and wondering role-model to th society.
& it's a choice you make if u want to anot.
if your choice is to stay un-changed,
even how hard God tries, you'll just stay th same."

No comments: