Wednesday, October 10, 2007

panda's! (:

hello world!!! :DDDDDD
amaths is tmr and it's my last paper of EOY!!!
say YAY man!!! hahahahha (:
have been very worned out lately,
partly due to th very long study hours that i clogged everyday;
and th many late nights almost everyday.
gosh!! wat i need now is a really good slp after amaths paper.
hahahhah :DDDDDDDD
shall just enjoy now and start to buck up for my coming
grade6 papers which is on 3rd november.
and it's only a few weeks away.
have been praying so hard that i will be able to achieve th 50pounds!!
ARH!! i want my distinction!!!! :DDDDDDDD
okays anyways, updates on th past few papers that i've completed.
firstly, english was okays i guess except paper 2.
secondly, chinese was okays i guess except for paper 2 too.
thirdly, social studies and emaths paper 1.
social studies was okays overall for me, but i'm a lil worried,
cos' a lot of them actuali wrote much more as compared to me.
emaths paper1 was easy except some questions whr i got mental block.
fourthly, physics and literature.
physics was a killer; not only to me but to many others. no elaboration (:
literature was okays, and i hope it'll help pull
my combined humanities marks up a lil.
fifthly, chemistry and o's theory paper.
chemistry was okays except for section C,
cos th method that i state as my answer was different from others.
o's theory was okays i guess, though paper 1 was a lil tough.
sixly, emaths paper 2 and geog paper 2.
emaths paper 2 was a killer, i almost died from th paper okays. haha (:
geog paper 2 was okays, but yeah some point of tym i still got mental block.
seventhly, geog paper 1.
it was okays in general, but i totally screwed map work;
which for once i totally don't know how to do th question asked.
okays, and tmr is amaths. GOSH!
soyeah, wish me luck and keep me in prayers yeah?
hahaha :DDDDDDDDDDD
ciao people! (:

No comments: