Tuesday, October 23, 2007

hongkong.

didn't go school today,
and sent parents off to th airport early in th morning.
gosh!! parents will be away until sunday night,
and thr's noone at home except me myself and tina.
okays, anyways was at home practically th whole day today.
left home to send parents off at 630am
and they entered th gates at 745am.
and yeah, after that was alone and lots ran thru my mind.
tinking of questions that have been harping me for weeks.
train-ed to ICA building to make IC just to find out that
i didn't bring along my birth cert wit me.
so called aunt to bring it down for me and honestly,
i feel th waiting tym of a total of 1.5 hours quite worth it and fruitful.
was thinking thru lots of stuff and just felt lyk praying.
so i found myself a quiet corner, settle-ed down,
switched songs that i'm listening to, to worship songs;
took out a piece of paper, wrote all i was feeling down;
folded it into a heart and started praying.
i prayed so hard that during this tym, God would reali come speak to me.
and tell me what to do; tell me what is right to do.
& i prayed that God wld take away all those unspoken burdens.
i prayed and prayed,
& i heard this inner voice telling me,
"thr's nth to worry abt. it doesn't matter what ppl are thinking,
you just have to reali trust that what reali matters is what God thinks.
th issues of ur heart, God knws it all. and now it is a test of faith. th test of how
much faith you have in Him. are you willing to carry your cross and
follow him?"
th voice was just so clear,
and from that moment i prayed
that God would renew my heart; renew my everythng wit his love.
and from that moment, i knew i was renew-ed.
and from that moment, i made a promise to God,
that whatever happens i'll sure put Him first in my life.
and letting him take control of everythng that is happening to me.
ALLELUIA! PRAISE TH LORD!

No comments: