Wednesday, June 04, 2008

kisskiss! (:

Photobucket

hello wello!!! :DDDDDD
do'nt question me on that title that is above,
cos me myself don't knw why i wanted that as my title; it's random! (:
so anyways, i'm at babe's hse now.
was out swimming wit her just now for say abt 2hours?
gg to be out for lunch wit huimin and yvonne soon afer babe's done wit her bath.
oh and i'm gg to have my haircut wit LOVE lt! lyk finally!
that is lyk 1 item stroke out from my wish-list!
hahah :DDDDDD
okays, lets see.. what did i do ytd? th whole day at home.
quite productive i guess -- at least for me.
i woke up 10-ish, & th first thng i did is walk to th piano and started to play
some worship songs; work out some notes and all.
yesyes, i haven't close my piano lid for th past 2days alrdy. haha(:
after which, use com for awhile then studied!
yes, i studied! productive one. almost completed my geog chap1 notes!
&& i maded wanton today
-- from th marinating of meat to th wrapping of th wanton to th cooking!
it's successful, and i'm kinda proud of myeslf.
ahhahaha :DDDDD
anyways, i was thinking if i shld go visit steph tmr morning/noon.
she's still not feeling well.
and i wrote a postcard for her!! YAY! :DDDD
so long .. for now.
shall blog again when i get home!
ciao! :DDDDDD

No comments: