Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SHECKSHECK! (:

okiedookie!!! :DDDDDDDD
i'm at SHECKSHECK's house now; & tt explains th title! (:
anyways, i would want declare my outmost love to my dear ASMAN/TABLE!
for saving my life wit her printer.
cos' i needed to print some stuff out quite urgently and my printer
is apparently out of ink, and so i resorted to bring paper and print at her hse.
hahaha :DDDDDD
&&& i was a kind soul to buy breakfast for my dearest,
cos she was all alone at home wit her dog " ginger"
and thankfully i did if not she'll miss lunch too!!
better take care man my dearest TABLE/ASMAN!
you still got me man!!! :DDDDDDDD
okays, so i'm gg to marineparade ltr to hand in my theory hmwk to mslee,
then will be off to steph's place at toapayoh for keyboard.
then to clarkequay for MIC at night!
hetic, hetic, hetic!!!
what's more, thr's school tmr morning! :(

No comments: