Friday, March 07, 2008

back!

heyo guys!
sorry for not updating for lyk uber long,
cos didn't reali have th tym. d
actuali want to upload all th over-dued pictures,
but i jus realised that my bro brought th memory card reader out.
soyeah, will be posting photos majority-ly tmr yeah? promised.
anyways, i'm just gg to blog abt th past wk in general,
cos seriously i don't want th post to be too wordy! :(


this past week was not too bad i guess,
except on wednesday that i broke down cos of th stress.
anyways, ptm was ytd; and guess wat,
mum and i was lyk crapping throughout th whole ptm session in th hall
and ferlycia&mum who was sitting behind us, start to laugh so hardly.
hahaha (: and suhan ask me why i spoke to my mum as if i'm speaking to my friend.
but yeah, somehow my mum has been my bestfriend ever since a longlong tym ago,
though we went into a cold war say 4years back, whr we didn't talk to each other for nearly a mnth.
that was kinda bad cos none of us wanted to say "sorry".
& that maybe explains why sorry seems to be th hardest word.
hahaha (: but yeah, I STILL LOVE MY MUM!!!! <3
got back report bk ytd, mum didn't show any signs of unsatisfaction,
so i guess i did okays overall, just that i failed my science.
but no worries yo, will definitely accelerate during th process to o's.
oh thr's this somethng that i want to share wit u dear readers out thr
abt th re-assurance that God gave me during service last sunday;
it was into a tym of worship through th starting of service,
and then i was feeling a lil dry, i just could not feel God's presense.
i prayed & prayed that God will grant me th focus.
as i persevered through, God became to reassure me th scores i'm gg to achieve for o's.
at first, i was still abit doubtful when He showed me th no.12
" how can i achieve 12pts? at th rate i'm gg, it's impossible!"
but no matter how hard i rebut saying that it's impossible,
God continues showing th no. to me,
& somehow i felt him telling me that,
th day i get my results, will also be th day of rejoice when then
i'll see that wateva he's telling me then was gg to come to past.

upon having such assure from God, i was reali encouraged & touched.
soyeah, i'll just end wit
isaiah 49:16
"See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands;

Your walls are continually before Me. "




-----
ps: I LOVE YP ALOT ALOT ALOT! <3


No comments: